Friday 22 November 2019

Athletics!!😉❤

Athletics!!😉❤

Hey Bloggers, 

On the 19th of November Waikowhai Primary School had our Athletics Day. We did all sorts of activities like Tennis, High Jump, Long Jump, Sprits, Shot Put, Watching Sprints, Team building,Obstacle Course, Fun Throws, 200 Meter Sprints and House Realys. It was really fun and I liked it alot. I came third in High Jump which I am really proud of. I think I did quite well at everything else. We were divided into age groups and set of on a rotation. I especially liked team building because we had to use teamwork to cross the polluted river. ( All of the rubbish that there was, was chalked on. We just crossed the concrete not an actual river.) We crossed using rubber spotts. I also loved doing High Jump.
Blog you latter.



Me and my friend Abigail during team building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.