Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ Super Powers

SLJ Super Powers

Hey bloggers, 
today I am going to be blogging about what super powers I would have if I had the choice.
Well first of all I would have flight powers.
The reason that I chose this is because I would be able to climb the highest trees in the world and know that I would be safe if I fell.
Secondly I would have Invisibility.
I would chose this power because I could win at hide and seek and all of the other hiding games.
Lastly I would have super speed.
 I would have this because I could win cross country and sprints year after year.
Those are my super powers!!
Hope you enjoyed👍👍
Blog you latter

Photo by Google


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Neeve, I loved reading your interesting blog post. I liked how you laid out you writing and photo good. If I had to change anything I would change your writing, I would add my favourite super hero / hero's to give the reader more information. Merry Christmas and blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neeve.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hello Neeve

    Beutiful blog post Neeve. I very like the Super Powers you will have. If I could have superpowers I will choose to travel back in time, breathing underwater, and being invisible. I think this is a lovely blog post and needs no change. Keep up the phenomenal work Neeve.

    -Pao :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.