Friday 29 March 2019

Family Fun day!

The Family Fun Day!
Hey Bloggers! 
Last Friday it was...
Waikowhai's Community Fun Day! We had TWO bouncy castles, a giant water slide and much much more. We were divided into our house groups. The mighty Tui (my house group), Kea, Ruru and Pukeko. All the house groups are the names of NZ birds in Maori, we have had these house groups for years. Because I was in the leadership team, I had to wear an orange t - shirt with my name on the back - that I usually wear when I'm doing my duties. I helped out a lot by helping sell at the bake sale and staying at the bottom of the  Bouncy castle so no one got hurt, but I was also having fun!
My favourite bit was the water slide because I got to crash off it and I enjoyed it a lot! On the Fun Day it was also the day for the call of prayer so we had two minutes silence to remember the lives that were lost in the mass shooting. Here is a video showing how much fun we had on the amazing day!
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.