Tuesday 19 March 2019

The Environmental Group.

Hi bloggers
My name is Neeve and this is my first ever blog. This week in Environmental Group, I learnt
About beeswax and Kawakawa balm. Did you know that the Kawakawa leaves that have holes in them,
 means they're the best ones because the caterpillars choose the leaves with the most nutrition.
It took a long time to grate all of the beeswax and put it on the fabric ready to be made into beeswax
wraps. We've also been going to Cameron Pools this Week ,It's been really fun and it's been great for
our learning. I have learnt to do safety strokes like sculling and diving.

         ME


I am super excited about next week for meeting my actual teacher because we've had Ms McGrath for
the last few weeks my real teacher is called Ms Sands.

See you later bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.