Friday 20 September 2019

Cross Country Day!

Cross country day!

Hey bloggers,
On Wednesday the 11th of September Waikowhai Primary School  had our cross country. We had to go through six different activities to be signed off for our sponsors. The activities that we had to do were, running, skipping, kicking soccer goals, obstacle course warming up, and finally the cake stall. We spent 15 minutes at each station and had lots of fun. My favourite activity that I did was the run. Since I'm a year six leader I was allowed to give out house points and rewards to the students who were being good. Me and another leader were put together to look after the year one boys.

After we had gone through all the stations with the year one boys it was time for the year sixes to run. I was feeling really really worried and nervous. I thought that I was going to come last. When they said to go I just sprinted and ended up coming fourth and I get to go to zones (racing other schools). We have to train hard and put in a lot of commitment. We haven't yet had zones but I really hope I do well.
Blog you latter!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Neeve, I am Aamena
    I very liked your blog because you added so much detail and I am glad you had fun when its going to be Cross Country next year make sure you be CAREFUL!
    I had a question. What did you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neeve, this is Ethan, I liked how you added a lot detail and interesting words and some photos, next time you should maybe write just a little more.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.