Thursday 12 December 2019

Helen Clark

Helen Clark :-D

For one of my summer learning journey posts I have completed a task on helen Clark. If you don't know who Helen Clark is I will tell you a little bit about her. 

Helen Clark was the first woman prime minister in New Zealand. 
She was PM for Nine years and helped NZ alot.
She fought for New Zealand to be nuclear free.

For My activity I have to list five changes that I would make to my school if I was hired to be princable, here they are.



1) I would make brake time longer so that we could mostly hang out with our friends

2) I would Let everyone play sport and make sure that everyone was included in the team

3) I would have more art sections and no maths because I love to let my creative juices flow 

4) I would let the students have free time on their chromebooks 

5) I would get a deeper pool and make sure swimming was aloud at lunch times everyday



Thanks for reading my blog make sure to leave a comment!!
Blog you latter✌πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.