Thursday 12 December 2019

Pillow Case Painting 🐈❤πŸ˜‰

Pillow Case Painting🐈❤πŸ˜‰

Hey bloggers, 
Over the past few days the Senior Syndicate of my school (Waikowhai Primary School)  got started on painting some pillow cases. 
We had to choose a mental health quote that meant something to us, mine being a quote from Harry Potter (and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

"Happiness can be found even 
in the darkest of times."
- Albus Dumbledore  


I chose this quote because it reminds me that there will always be hope. 
I think I might give the pillow case to my grandmother for  Christmas because my family moved away from Hamilton and my grandparents so when she looks at it she can be reminded of me and my family.
Blog You latter!

My Pillow Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.