Friday 12 April 2019

Swimming sports

✌🌊Swimming Sports!
Hey everyone I'm back!
Today I'm back and I'm going to tell you about our swimming sports. We each got two races to begin with, then depending on how well you do in your other races you might get put into one of the relay teams or both. I got put into both of the relay teams, also I came second in both my original races. When I was in my first relay my team came first, in the second relay we came third. The two relay teams were The Parent, Teacher Relay V Kids. The second one was The House Relay. I was very proud to be in these relay teams. Since I am a school leader me and some of the other leaders had to go up to the front of everyone and encourage them to cheer on the little kids. We all did very well, and it was good that parents could come and help in the water. We walked to the pools, it was a great day for it. 
Blog you later!💖🏊

1 comment:

  1. HI Neeve, it's me, Abigail, from Hauraki. I really liked that you kept your blog simple and interesting. This takes me back to my other swimming sports in the past years. Maybe you could have not put 'I'm back' twice, if you mind?

    Despite that, awesome job! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.